From June 12 to 21, we will challenge you to create short artworks daily around Fringe-like themes! An activity co-organized by the Montreal St-Ambroise Fringe Festival and the Festival tout’ tout court, during This is not a Fringe!
How to participate to #10SHORTDAYS
- From June 12 to 21, discover the theme on the Festival tout’ tout court Facebook page at 11am with your coffee or your orange juice!
- Create! Make art! Alone, with your cat, with your besties by Zoom! All forms are welcome: short plays, dance, poetry, music, culinary works, storytelling, drawing, performance!
- Keep it short! Your audience must be able to appreciate your masterpiece in 10 minutes or less!
- Before last call (3am!), publish your work in public mode on the social network of your choice, with the hashtags #fringebuzz and #10shortdays
- Go to our Collective Gallery below, click on the PLUS sign and copy-paste the hyperlink to your work, so that everyone can enjoy it!
- Go to bed, you deserve it, but don’t forget to set your alarm clock: next challenge 11am!
Check out the collective gallery below!