CENTRAL BOX OFFICE HOURS
- May 7-June 16: Visit montrealfringe.ca to purchase tickets and multi-show passes anytime.
- May 28-June 5: FRINGE HQ (12 Rachel E.), 14:00-18:00.
- June 6-16: FRINGE HQ (12 Rachel E.), Mon-Wed, 16:00-23:00 and Thu-Sun, 12:00-23:00.
- BOX OFFICE HOTLINE: 514.849.FEST
- Online: Until two hours before your show, purchase tickets anytime at montrealfringe.ca using your credit card, PayPal or Stripe account. To claim your purchased tickets, present your receipt at the venue in the hour before showtime.
- Phone: Call 514.849.FEST until two hours before your show. Have a Visa or Mastercard ready. To claim your purchased tickets, present your receipt at the venue in the hour before showtime.
- In person: Advance tickets are available at the Central Box Office until two hours before showtime. We accept cash, Interac, Visa and MasterCard.
AT THE DOOR
- Door sales begin one hour before your show. CASH SALES ONLY.
Remember, a $2.50 per ticket service charge is added. Line up early for your must-see shows. Hit shows can sell out completely in advance. So, if you’re hearing a lot of buzz about a show, consider buying your tickets in advance!
SAVE MONEY WITH MULTI-SHOW PASSES
To the dedicated FRINGE-goer, we offer a variety of multi-show passes. Passes can be purchased online, by phone, or in person at the Central Box Office.
- Pass holders still need to obtain a ticket.
- Tickets can only be obtained in person at the Central Box Office or at the venue.
- A pass will NOT get you into a sold-out show.
- Only one person can use the pass.
- For precise information about regulations governing pass usage, read the instructions on the back of your card.
- Present your Gold, Platinum or Carte Blanche Card at FRINGE Park and enjoy a free beer. Our treat!
- Pass holders get $5 off the purchase of a FRINGE T-Shirt or a hoodie. (Once per shirt; cannot combine multiple cards on one shirt purchase.)
SERVICE CHARGES AND TAXES
GST and QST are included in the price of your ticket or pass. The FRINGE returns 100% of the artist’s listed ticket price directly to the artist. A SERVICE CHARGE OF $2.50 PER TICKET is added to cover sales taxes and service fees without cutting into the artist’s ticket price. To save money on service charges, consider a Multi-Show Pass!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL – NO REFUNDS
ALL SEATING IS GENERAL ADMISSION
ALL FRINGE SHOWS START ON TIME
NOT ALL SHOWS ACCEPT LATECOMERS
FRINGE AFTER DARK
Some restrictions or special policies may apply to the purchase of tickets for FRINGE After Dark events. Please consult show listings on montrealfringe.ca for complete details.